Our Activities Coordinator has been hard at work this holiday season putting on all our activities at the Founders Pointe Residents’ Club!
- Spooktacular Kids Night Out! It was a fun night full of gooey crafts, fun finger foods, and a showing of a creepy crawly Halloween cartoon! The kids had a spooktacular time eating mummy dogs, making creepy pumpkin spiders, creating their own monster munch, and playing Halloween bingo.
- Halloween Carnival! The kids also had a great time-they played many Halloween themed carnival games, made a popcorn filled ghost, joined in teams to play a skeleton bone assembly and mummy wrap relay race, and won prizes for the spookiest, cutest, and most creative costumes.
- The Founders Pointe Foodies Club joined together for their October Biergarten event. Each guest each brought their favorite specialty beer or cider with a paired snack. The group then enjoyed spending time together while they discussed their drinks of choice.
- Bunko meets the second Thursday of each month. The group had a blast in November. This addicting game can be played by beginners and experts alike while enjoying snacks, prizes, and the company of other neighbors!
- Ladies night takes place the third Thursday of each month. This November the ladies got together to watch Bad Moms with PJ’s and wine! They had a blast catching up and relaxing!
- Book Club meets the fourth Monday of each month. This November, the newly named “No Apologies Book Club” met with the author of the Cyclops Conspiracy, David Perry, who happens to be a resident of Founders Pointe as well. The group welcomes all who wish to join, not only to read great books, but to have time set aside for great conversation and fellowship with good friends.
- The kids loved our Pilgrim Party Kids Night Out! They made turkey sugar cookies, turkey flower pots, and played pilgrim pictionary! We ended the night by watching Ice Age 3.
Coming up in December:
- The Holiday Open House will take place on Sunday, December 11th. Santa will be joining us so the little ones can get their last minute requests into the North Pole. He will have a giant bag full of goodies to give out, and will be here from 2-4 for a great family photo opportunity. We will also have snacks and crafts for everyone to keep busy while waiting in line for Santa.
- Our Polar Party Kids Night Out will take place on Friday, December 9th. The parents can drop the kiddos off while they wrap up some last minute shopping. Meanwhile, we will be having a pizza dinner, crafting special letters to Santa and magical reindeer food, and watching some Christmas cartoons to fill the evening.
- Annual ornament exchange at the ladies night this month. They will a fun night of laughter, good food, and a great time getting into the Holiday spirit!
Contact The Founders Pointe Sales Team today to schedule your appointment to get your family the ultimate holiday gift of a brand new home in Founders Pointe!