Overlooking the creeks and tributaries of the James River, Founders Pointe is centrally located between the Peninsula and Norfolk near the historic town of Smithfield in Isle of Wight County. Tucked away in this pastoral county, Founders Pointe offers a quiet enclave for family living with the conveniences of all of Hampton Roads in close proximity.
Located off Sugar Hill Road on Route 17, just 4 miles from the James River Bridge, Founders Pointe is a quick 10 minutes to Newport News, and just 25 minutes to downtown Norfolk. Founders Pointe is also just 10 minutes to the Harbour View area in North Suffolk and the I-664 interchange. To view a list of conveniences, click here.
From the Peninsula:
- Take Mercury Boulevard to the James River Bridge
- Cross the James River Bridge on Route 17/258
- Travel 3.2 miles on Route 17 and turn left onto Sugar Hill Road
- Travel 1 mile, Founders Pointe is on the left
From the Southside:
- Take I-664 to exit 9-A (James River Bridge exit onto Route 17)
- Travel North on Route 17 for 7.6 miles and turn right onto Sugar Hill Road
- Travel 1 mile, Founders Pointe is on the left.
Our East West Realty Sales & Information Center is open everyday, except some holidays.
We are located at:
1302 Founders Pointe Trail
Carrollton, VA 23314
Monday through Friday: 11 am to 5 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 12 noon to 5 pm