77 Richmond Way, Founders Pointe
- Stunning Craftsman style home in the 2016 Parade of Homes Show
- Gourmet kitchen features granite counter tops, upgraded appliances, two dishwashers, convection oven and microwave, ceramic tile backsplash, walk-in pantry, extensive cabinetry
- Inviting breakfast area that leads to expansive covered porch with hidden power screens & water barrier, composite decking, and sliding doors provide a back wall full of windows
- Spacious family room includes a double sided stone fireplace, paver patio with firepit
- Beautiful first floor master suite includes a spa bathroom, two walk-in closets, and access to screened and covered back porch • First floor features a guest suite or study, specialty moldings and wide casements throughout
- Second floor features a large media room, surround sound, unfinished bonus room
- Three additional bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms on the second floor, extra walk-in storage space
- Whole house speaker system, including both porches & garage, huge laundry room with cabinets & fridge and ceramic tiled floor. Extra unfinished storage areas
- Currently marketed for sale by East West Realty for $729,900.
- Photo Gallery
Founders Pointe is a waterfront communiy located in Isle of Wight County, near the historic town of Smithfield, Virginia. Discover resort style amenities- Residents’ Clubhouse, swimming pool th a 112′ waterslide, playground, walking trails, and an 844′ Commuity Pier which overlooks Batten Bay and the James River.