The centerpiece of Founders Pointe is the exceptional resort-style recreational amenities the community has to offer.
• Residents’ Club with lakefront swimming pool and 112′ water slide
• 844′ observation pier offering panoramic views of Batten Bay and the James River
• 3 miles of biking/leisure trails and sidewalks
• Children’s playground and sand volleyball court
• Full-time activities director coordinating year-round events for all ages.
To see what fun is in store, visit the Founders Pointe Residents’ Club website.
|In addition to hosting sporting and fitness activities, the clubhouse serves as a center for holiday celebrations, themed social events for adults, and special interest clubs. A full-time activities director keeps the community’s social calendar full with a year-round schedule of exciting events. The clubhouse’s swimming pool and waterslide is augmented by a children’s playground and sand volleyball court. Both children and adults make use of the network of nearly three miles of sidewalks and walking trails that wind throughout the community. An observation pier overlooks Batten Bay, with views reaching to the James River and the Hampton Roads. Founders Pointe provides a nurturing environment in which children can thrive and adults can relax. Whether you are young, or simply young at heart, going outside to play is conveniently rewarding.|