Thinking about getting a new home but aren’t sure where to start? Only looking to be stationed here for two or three years and not sure if you’re going to rent or buy a home? Have you been in your current home a few years longer than you anticipated? There’s a highly unique new home community in Hampton Roads that has attracted nearly 200 families in recent years and is no longer considered the “best kept secret”- Founders Pointe centrally located in Hampton Roads, inthe Carrollton area of Isle of Wight County. (Only 10 minutes to the Peninsula and just 15 minutes to the Western Branch area of Chesapeake).
Here are 5 reasons why potential homebuyers should visit Founders Pointe this weekend…
1. Founders Pointe has 9 Brand New Homes under construction for sale, with prices ranging from $434,900 to $649,900. Six of the new homes are in the $400’s, and all of them can be completed within 90 days. Two of the homes are furnished and five are almost “ready to move into”. You’ll discover quality appointments throughout and many different house plan layouts to select from. It’s the perfect place to see so many new home options in one place. New homebuyers are discovering more quality features in their homes and finding the latest in new home technology, energy efficiency, and floor plans that make sense for their families. For more details, See our Featured Models for sale.
2. A surprisingly convenient Location. Many people living in the Tidewater region of Virginia are unfamiliar with the Carrollton area of Isle of Wight County. Founders Pointe is centrally located to all of Hampton Roads– located just 10 minutes to Newport News on the Peninsula and 10 minutes to the Harbour View area and the I-664 interchange in northern Suffolk. The “nicely removed from the city” location is appealing to many relocating families who see a 25 minute commute to Downtown Norfolk or Langley AFB in Hampton as no problem. They also fall in love with the charming, historic town of Smithfield, which is just 10 minutes in the other direction, and the grocery store at Eagle Harbor is just 3.2 miles away. There are aso four different shopping mall districts within 25 minutes. Founders Pointe is also fortunate to be close to the Isle of Wight County schools, another big reason many homebuyers have chosen Founders Pointe for their next home.
3. Quality Homes, Quality Builders. You’ll find the finest building materials, quality appointments, and custom craftsmanship in the new homes at Founders Pointe. Discover innovative floor plans, timeless Traditional style homes with detailed front and back porches, beautiful hardwood floors, custom cabinetry, granite counters, tall ceilings, and multi-generational suites. 10 custom builders are available to meet directly with you to help you customize and realize your dream home to your wishes. Our builders have a proven track record and many have been building in East West Communtiies for over 20 years. Two of our featured builders are members of the Southern Living Custom Home Program and all ten are past award winners of either the Homearama or the Parade of Homes.
4. Resort-style Amenities. It’s rare to find a lakefront Residents’ Club and pool complex like the one built in Founders Pointe for a total of 319 residents (the total number of homes at build out). Residents enjoy the 112′ waterslide, the outside grill, children’s playground, volleyball court, and the trails that link the different neighborhood cul-de-sacs to the amenities. You can take the nature trail to the 844′ Observation Pier which overlooks Batten Bay and offers distant views of the James River. The Homeowners Association monthly fee is only $105/month and includes the club/pool membership and maintenance of the common areas.
5. Experience superior customer service and helpful on-site staff. The Founders Pointe Information Center is open 7 days a week, 11-5 pm weekdays and noon to 5 pm on weekends. Our onsite REALTORS® are specialized community representatives to help you find the right home and homesite offered by all of our 10 homebuilders. Whether it’s an existing brand new home for sale or a custom presale on one of our new lots in the new waterfront section, our agents are respectful and courteous of your time, and they’ll be able to guide you through the process of finding the right home. Our current residents are more than willing to share their experiences of their new home search as well. It makes sense to compare the possibility of purchasing a new home in Founders Pointe to help you become more informed and to also discover if the advantages of living here is right for your family.
It’s a perfect time to visit as Founders Pointe is over two thirds of the way developed and there isn’t another community in Hampton Roads offering this lifestyle at these values. It makes sense to get involved now in this highly unique waterfront community.
For more information, visit www.founderspointe.com or contact us at the Founders Pointe Sales Center / East West Realty (757) 238-9009.