The Parade of Homes is open daily from October 1 through October 16
Open Daily – 11 am to 6 pm
Extended Show Hours – Tuesdays and Thursdays until 8 pm
Founders Pointe is centrally located between the Peninsula and Norfolk near the historic town of Smithfield in Isle of Wight County. Tucked away in this pastoral county, Founders Pointe offers a quiet enclave for family living with the conveniences of all of Hampton Roads in close proximity.
Founders Pointe is located off Sugar Hill Road on Route 17, just 4 miles from the James River Bridge – a quick 10 minutes from Newport News, and just 25 minutes from downtown Norfolk. Founders Pointe is also just 10 minutes to the Harbour View area in North Suffolk and the I-664 interchange.
From the Peninsula:
- Take Mercury Boulevard to the James River Bridge
- Cross the James River Bridge on Route 17/258
- Travel 3.2 miles on Route 17 and turn left onto Sugar Hill Road
- Travel 1 mile, Founders Pointe is on the left
From the Southside:
- Take I-664 to exit 9-A (James River Bridge exit onto Route 17)
- Travel North on Route 17 for 7.6 miles and turn right onto Sugar Hill Road
- Travel 1 mile, Founders Pointe is on the left.
We are located at:
1302 Founders Pointe Trail
Carrollton, VA 23314